Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Milestone

Hey everyone! Just a quick little blog about a little milestone for us : ) We have passed 7,500 hits on our blog!!! Actually today there are 7,644 to be exact : ) I haven't worked it out how many a week that is, but I think it's pretty good : )

We're pretty impressed and happy that people are still reading the blog. We've been gone for about 9 months now and hope you are enjoying our stories from everywhere from Italy to East Timor.

So we wanted to thank you for checking because that little number at the bottom of the blog is nice for us to see and we know that you love and miss us, even when there's not time to say so. So don't skew the number by checking 5 times a day, but if a lot of you check in once a week we appreciate it!

In other news - I just had an incredible 23rd birthday filled with people and surprise activities planned by Brendan! I am a super-blessed girl. But I will write a blog about it and it will be up soon! Thanks again!

Love,

Rachel and Brendan

2 comments:

singingdragon said...

I check the blog 10x a day :)
Not really.

Happy birthday Rachel!

Alex said...

I keep the blog on one of my tabs on Firefox constantly so I am always up to date on your endeavors. I was perplexed by the fact that there wasn't a new update on the blog until the day I realized I had to refresh the page. Wow, was my face red (among other things)...